10 Keys to Facebook Success
– By The Business Boutique
1. Create a neat page.
You don’t have to fill out everything, but fill out at least the most important information in the profile section. Also, include a picture. People like seeing that they’re dealing with an actual person or business and not just some faceless company.
2. Keep your business profile separate from your personal one.
Don’t go following your favorite bands or befriend your real life friends on Facebook with your business account. It’s okay to have a bit of fun with your business profile, but don’t forget its main purpose of marketing.
3. Make plans about what you’re going to say.
What are you trying to accomplish? How can you make your page unique? How can you get the right audience interested in your page? How will you respond to criticism? To praise? Be strategic!
4. Brand your identity.
You can now brand and theme your Facebook page similar to that of your website. Use the same logos and graphics, although you shouldn’t go overboard with them. Too many graphics will make your page difficult to load.
Create an Opt-in on your Facebook page to get followers contact details and all of a sudden you have another lead generation strategy for your business.
5. Interact with others.
Participate in discussion and always give friendly, knowledgeable replies. Join clubs relating to your niche and provide suggestions and tips. Whenever somebody asks a question, provide a thoughtful answer.
If somebody says something you disagree with, let them know in a friendly manner, and provide a well-thought out reply as to why you do.
6. You’ll probably have to deal with some negativity.
People can question your intentions at any time. Always be patient with your critics and deal with them in a professional and friendly manner. Don’t expect to always satisfy everybody. What you can do is maintain a positive image for your brand.
7. Try encouraging your fans to talk.
Provide polls and surveys, asking your fans what they do and do not like about your niche. Try starting new topics such as ‘top 10 reasons why’ or ‘learn how to’ and then ask others to share their tips and ideas.
8. Keep everybody up-to-date with offers.
Online communities need to be active, and one of the best ways to stay active on Facebook is to provide coupons and special deals on a regular basis. Also, having updates about discounts on your page will entice new visitors to follow you!
9. Hire a professional to create an app and provide it on your page.
People really love apps, and your fans will even share them with their friends! Fun applications are a great way to attract attention on Facebook. You should be able to find a developer who charges fair rates.
10. Be consistent with your efforts.
Log on every single day and post something! Even if you don’t have any updates, log on and participate in discussion. If you don’t get on Facebook every day and share tips, ideas, etc., people will forget about you. Also, don’t forget to use important keywords in your posts!
Follow these 10 steps to get the most out of your Facebook marketing campaign!
On First Page Inc – Atlanta GA
SEO, Web Design, Social Media Marketing
PHONE: (470) 231-9885
Don’t just take our word for it
See what our valued clients have to say about working with the On First Page team.
3 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Is So Important?
1. It enables people who are actively searching the internet for your service or product, to find you. Not just when they are searching for your company by name but also when they are searching for goods or services that your company provides.
2. It helps your organization remain highly competitive in today’s online environment.
3. SEO/SEM Internet marketing attracts more prospects to your business than nearly any other form of marketing available.