ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS
Web Design Marietta GA
Is a poorly designed website hurting your business?
Your website is the grand central station for all of your digital marketing efforts. We make sure your website is:
1. Built for SEO – meaning that Google and other search engines will be able to crawl each page on the website efficiently, interpret the content effectively, and index it in their database.
2. Mobile Optimized – you want your website to be able to reformat itself for mobile users making it as frictionless as possible for mobile users.
3. Fast Loading – The first thing you want to do when trying to visit a website that is slow to loading is leave that site immediately and move on to a competitor’s site.
Let Our Team Handle Your Web Design
We create compelling, mobile-friendly websites and help our clients utilize them as an effective marketing tool through higher search engine ranking, increased organic traffic, and paid ads.
The better your site ranks, the more qualified leads will view your products and services.
How Do I Get Started With On First Page?
1. Give us call (470) 231-9885 or click on the “Let’s Talk” button below. We’ll discuss your needs, talk about your goals and chat about what we do to determine if we’re a good match for you.
2. Once you determine that we can help your business, we will craft a website unique for your company and budget.
We love seeing our clients succeed online.
We service Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Marietta, Milton, Norcross, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Woodstock along with the surrounding Atlanta metro.
How To Know It’s Time For A New Website
► Is your current website mobile friendly? More than half the world’s web traffic now comes from mobile phones. Your website needs to resize and respond to the device it is being viewed on.
►Does it load quickly? Websites that take a long time to load reflect poorly on your company and hurt your search engine placement.
►Do you have a simple content management system that allows you to log in to your website to manage content, images, videos etc? If you have to call a web developer for help every time you want to swap out a picture or change a little piece of content, it’s probably time for a new website.
Ready To Grow Your Company With
Marietta Website Design
Click the button below for a free proposal
Marietta Website Design
On First Page is an award-winning, family-owned business. Clients love working with us because we genuinely care about serving their business and helping them succeed.
Your website is your most crucial marketing tool and is the first impression that potential customers have of your company. Our web design capabilities are second to none. A professionally designed website by On First Page makes your website fresh, modern, functional, and mobile-friendly.
Grab Google’s attention with the right content. Over 93% of all online experiences begin with a search. If your company website isn’t on page 1 of Google, does your company exist in consumers’ eyes? Investing in SEO will boost your online presence and increase ranking in search results so that new customers can find you.
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & GOOGLE ADS
Promising leads are at your fingertips. Paid ads can increase brand awareness by as much as 80% and is one of the quickest ways to get your business in front of visitors looking for your products or services. Paid advertising is targeted, flexible, easily measurable and invites mobile engagement.
Social media serves multiple purposes in your overall marketing and should be part of every business. It is an important channel for attracting the ideal customer to your company and helps you grow your brand through engagement. Social media also contributes to successful online placement. Turn your social media into a marketing powerhouse.
SEO – Website Design – Paid Ads
Hosting – Graphic and Logo Design —
Content Development —Social Media Marketing
On First Page – Web Design
Web Design Articles
Don’t just take our word for it
See what our valued clients have to say about working with the On First Page team.
3 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Is So Important?
1. It enables people who are actively searching the internet for your service or product, to find you. Not just when they are searching for your company by name but also when they are searching for goods or services that your company provides.
2. It helps your organization remain highly competitive in today’s online environment.
3. SEO/SEM Internet marketing attracts more prospects to your business than nearly any other form of marketing available.
From digital marketing strategy ideas to web design, we’re here to help.
On First Page Inc. is a Web Design, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Link Building & Social Media Marketing Company.