ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS
Web Design Alpharetta
Is it Time for a New Website?
Let’s face it: the Internet landscape has changed. With the advent of mobile phones and more and more people moving online, you need a quality website to capture those customers.
Our expert developers create websites that will set you up for long-term success online.
Your website is the first impression for your company. Make that first impression stand out!
What an Upgraded Website Means for You
1. Responsive Design – We’ve all experienced it: You’re looking for a product or service online only to pull up a website that looks promising, but loads slowly. It’s frustrating and only results in exiting that website and moving on to the next one. Don’t have that website. On First Page builds responsive, fast-loading websites that will help you retain customers.
2. Mobile Optimization – Did you know that over 60% of searches online are now done with a mobile device? On First Page will optimize your website to look great and load quickly on mobile devices.
3. SEO Optimization – On First Page websites are built with SEO in mind. We craft our websites to be easily recognizable by Google and other search engines. This will set you up for long-term success online, as your website will rank higher in searches than your competitors.
Why Work With On First Page?
We have been around since 2007, helping our clients grow their businesses and succeed online.
Our team of talented designers, web developers, SEO experts, and marketing specialists can help you take your business where you want it go.
We will assess your business needs and craft a marketing plan that gives you the most bang for your buck and keeps you within your budget.
How To Know It’s Time For A New Website
► Is your current website mobile friendly? More than half the world’s web traffic now comes from mobile phones. Your website needs to resize and respond to the device it is being viewed on.
►Does it load quickly? Websites that take a long time to load reflect poorly on your company and hurt your search engine placement.
►Do you have a simple content management system that allows you to log in to your website to manage content, images, videos etc? If you have to call a web developer for help every time you want to swap out a picture or change a little piece of content, it’s probably time for a new website.
Ready To Grow Your Company With
Alpharetta Website Design
Click the button below for a free proposal
Alpharetta Website Design
On First Page is an award-winning, family-owned business. Clients love working with us because we genuinely care about serving their business and helping them succeed.
Your website is your most crucial marketing tool and is the first impression that potential customers have of your company. Our web design capabilities are second to none. A professionally designed website by On First Page makes your website fresh, modern, functional, and mobile-friendly.
Grab Google’s attention with the right content. Over 93% of all online experiences begin with a search. If your company website isn’t on page 1 of Google, does your company exist in consumers’ eyes? Investing in SEO will boost your online presence and increase ranking in search results so that new customers can find you.
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & GOOGLE ADS
Promising leads are at your fingertips. Paid ads can increase brand awareness by as much as 80% and is one of the quickest ways to get your business in front of visitors looking for your products or services. Paid advertising is targeted, flexible, easily measurable and invites mobile engagement.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Social media marketing should be part of every business. It is an important channel for attracting the ideal customer to your company and helps you grow your brand through engagement. Social media also contributes to successful online placement. Turn your social media into a marketing powerhouse.
SEO – Website Design – Paid Ads
Hosting – Graphic and Logo Design —
Content Development —Social Media Marketing
On First Page – Web Design
Take A Look At A Few Of Our Web Design Projects
Web Design Articles
Don’t just take our word for it
See what our valued clients have to say about working with the On First Page team.
3 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Is So Important?
1. It enables people who are actively searching the internet for your service or product, to find you. Not just when they are searching for your company by name but also when they are searching for goods or services that your company provides.
2. It helps your organization remain highly competitive in today’s online environment.
3. SEO/SEM Internet marketing attracts more prospects to your business than nearly any other form of marketing available.